Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome!

I am a senior software engineer doing a lot of things (sometimes I even think too many at a time). Among these are Java application development and improvement, database development and maintenance as well as investigation of performance issues in Oracle databases.

In case you wonder what error ORA-0815 is - it does not exist as far as I know. The phrase "08/15" seems to be mostly used in German speaking countries. It originated from a machine gun model and means something like "ordinary" or "cheap". See the German Wikipedia for details.

In this blog I will try to present Oracle related stuff that I believe is interesting to others. The focus will be on SQL development and improvement and not so much about DBA topics. Please do not expect too much as my writing time resources are limited. If you find anything helpful I would be glad. Enjoy!

robert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!